“Thank you for having Matt handle my AC systems. He is an outstanding technician/worker, and an excellent ‘goodwill ambassador’ for you and your firm.”
The home comfort specialists at Auburn Heating, Plumbing & Air Conditioning can tune up your AC so it uses less power to provide the comfort you crave in hot weather. Here’s what you get when you work with us:
Fully-Equipped Service Trucks
Dedicated to Your Satisfaction
Financing Options for Your Budget
Each Tune-Up Includes:
Our AC tune-ups keep your cooling equipment running efficiently and help it last longer. Every tune-up includes:
- Thermostat calibration
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure
- Testing the starting capabilities
- Testing all safety controls
- Cleaning and/or replacing standard air filters (a charge may apply for new filters)
- Inspecting the blower components
- Measuring the airflow
- Tightening electrical connections
- Measuring volts and amps
- Lubricating all moving parts
- Cleaning condensate drains
- Measuring the temperature difference between supply and return vents
- Monitoring the cooling cycle
- Inspecting the evaporator coil
- Verifying the installation quality
- Cleaning and brushing the condenser coil
- Checking the reversing valve (for heat pumps only)
Yes—we provide AC tune-ups for all makes and models. The exact tasks we carry out during each tune-up may vary depending on the needs of your cooling equipment.
Yearly AC tune-ups come with the following benefits:
- Better AC efficiency
- Longer AC lifespan
- Fewer breakdowns
- Better air quality
- Lower electricity bills
- Better safety
Most tune-ups can be done in a day or less—but the condition and location of your cooling equipment will be key factors. If we notice anything that could make your tune-up take longer when we arrive, we’ll let you know right away so you know what to expect.
Our AC tune-ups start at $129. If there are any factors that could drive up the costs, we’ll let you know beforehand so you can make an informed decision about whether you want to proceed.
Proper maintenance can reduce your cooling costs by 5-15% each year. The specific amount you save will depend on your home, your equipment, and the way you use it.
Over 50 Years in the Industry
We’ve watched the art of comfort evolve over decades. Our team combines current knowledge of HVAC and plumbing technology with the kind of expertise you can only get through raw experience.
We never cut corners, and we hold ourselves to the same high standards on every job. Rest assured that you’re always getting our best work.
As members of the Chagrin Valley Chamber of Commerce, we’re fully committed to improving life for our customers—who are also our friends and neighbors.
Service for Every Major Brand
No matter what kind of plumbing or HVAC equipment you have, our team can help. Contact us to troubleshoot and recommend solutions.
Our fully-equipped trucks are ready to come to you! Contact us to have your repairs carried out by some of the best technicians in the business.
We Can’t Wait to Hear From You—Reach Out Today!
The Auburn Heating, Plumbing & Air Conditioning team is always ready to help with your plumbing and HVAC needs. Whether you need new equipment, repairs, a tune-up, or just some honest and trustworthy advice, you can count on us. Fill out the form here and one of our specialists will reach out to help as soon as possible.
Auburn Heating, Plumbing & Air Conditioning
16821 Park Circle Drive
Chagrin Falls, OH 44023
Call any day from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM or 24/7 for Emergency Service
Auburn Healthy Home Members get:
- Guaranteed to Receive Service Within 24 Hours of Your Emergency Call
- Guaranteed Priority Service
- Customize Your Plan with Your Choice of Safety Inspections
- Service History Record & Review
- No Warranty Processing Fee
- Exclusive Member Only Specials
Learn More About Our Healthy Home Maintenance PlanLearn More
Trust the seasoned professionals at Auburn Heating, Plumbing & Air Conditioning with your next HVAC or plumbing job. We’re here to keep you safe, comfortable, & healthy!Book Now