When you upgrade your indoor air quality, you’ll enjoy:
- Lower allergy risks
- Fewer respiratory problems
- Better-smelling air
- More HVAC efficiency
- Improved sleep quality
- A higher value for your home
Whole home humidifiers and HEPA filters generally cost several hundred dollars (depending on the type and brand), plus the costs of labor for the installation. We’ll give you a quote along with our recommendations.
If you notice any of these signs at home, your indoor air quality might need an upgrade:
- Frequent coughing or sneezing
- Allergy symptoms
- Headaches, brain fog, or tiredness
- Eye, nose, or throat irritation
- Bad smells
- Stuffy air
- Mold or mildew
- Floating dust, pet dander, or other debris
- Air that feels too dry or moist
- HVAC or Carbon Monoxide alarm malfunctions
If you notice any of the above, give us a call and we’ll be able to recommend the right indoor air quality solution for your needs.
Most whole-home humidifier installations take less than a day. If we run into any issues that could make your installation take longer, we’ll tell you ahead of time so that you can be prepared.
High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filters are renowned for their efficiency in trapping a wide variety of pollutants. They can effectively catch:
- Dust and dust mites
- Pet dander
- Mold spores
- Bacteria and viruses
- Smoke particles
- Various allergens
- Some types of metal or asbestos particles
We provide the following types of indoor air quality solutions:
- Whole-home humidifiers: these units can be added to your HVAC system to keep the air in your home at optimal moisture levels.
- HEPA filters: these filters are more effective than standard furnace filters, and can trap a wider range of particulate matter so that you don’t breathe it in at home.
All our indoor air quality products come from Aprilaire, a leading brand in the field.