You might need AC repairs if:
- You experience uneven cooling throughout your home
- You aren’t getting enough cool air
- You hear strange noises or notice strange smells
- Your AC short-cycles (turns on and off rapidly)
- Your energy bills climb consistently (even with low usage)
- Your indoor air quality is declining
- You notice leaking refrigerant near your indoor unit.
You’ll probably need air conditioner repairs more frequently if your system is over 10 years old. Keep an eye out for these signs on older units and contact us if you notice anything of concern.
The costs associated with repairing an air conditioner depend on many factors, including the type of parts that are damaged or broken, the extent of the issue, and the availability of replacement parts or required materials. Typically, we recommend budgeting several hundred dollars for most repairs, although big jobs like replacing a compressor can cost over a thousand.
To get an accurate quote for your AC repairs, contact our team. We’ll be happy to provide you with an estimate after checking out your system.
Most AC repairs can be performed in a single day, but some problems may require more time for labor or for specialty parts to be ordered. Contact us to get an estimate for how long your specific repair will take.
Yes! We offer a 1 year parts and labor warranty for all repairs, because we believe strongly in the quality of our team and their workmanship.
Our experienced service technicians can repair any type and brand of air conditioner. If your AC can be fixed, our team can do it!