PROVIDING EXCELLENT SERVICE WITH HONESTY & INTEGRITY
At Auburn Heating, Plumbing and Air Conditioning, our dedicated service technicians work diligently to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied with the work that we do. Whether it's AC repair, furnace repair, or furnace installation that is plaguing one of our customers, we get the job done right the first time and in an efficient and timely manner. But, don't just take our word for it. Take a look at what some of our customers have said about our service, and give us a call the next time you run into an issue with your furnace or AC.
READ TESTIMONIALS FROM OUR PAST CLIENTS
- Our AC died during the last, very hot, week in August. With my husband overseas and our slightly asthmatic 5 yr old son at home -- we were hot and miserable. Joe was a god send who walked us through what needed to be done and worked hard to install a brand new AC in record time with his great team of associates. He took the time to answer my questions and was very patient with my complete and total lack of knowledge about how all of this stuff works. We couldn't be happier. Very satisfied, very grateful. I just wanted to take a moment to tell you how much I have appreciated our working relationship. From fixing the gas leak in my house to installing a new furnace, hot water heater, expansion tank and air conditioner this past year, your company and the service men I have encountered have all been professional and knowledgeable and completed the work in a timely, friendly and efficient manner. They have even gone above and beyond the call of duty to resolve the “critter” problem plaguing my air conditioner. Having Auburn Heating, Plumbing and Air Conditioning as a trusted friend, always there when I need you is more valuable than anything else. C.W.
- I would like to thank you all for the fine job installing the furnace at my house over the holidays. The job was done in a truly professional and workmanlike manner. I also commend you for solving the make-up air problem. Great work. D.L.
- Thank you for having Matt handle my AC systems. He is 1.) An outstanding technician/worker 2.) An excellent “goodwill ambassador” for you and your firm L.M.
- I would like to thank Jim for being so accommodating on the phone. I was trying to help an elderly friend with her air conditioning and inquired about what materials to use. Without hesitation he said to use rope caulking. Though I was unable to locate this type of caulking (I substituted plumber’s caulking), I appreciate the counsel I received on the phone. In this day and age it is certainly refreshing to hear someone on the other end of the phone that is not a recording! Thanks again. R.P.
- Good morning. This morning your company serviced my oil furnace. The technician was Mike. He was very efficient and effective and most enjoyable to work with. Thank you. R.C.
- Sorry this got lost in the mail. It was originally sent the day after you serviced the furnace. Thank you for your excellent work. Our furnace has never worked better even when it was new. M.C.
- Thanks for heating up my house again. Nice to be warm! As usual, a good job well done and you didn’t get stuck in the driveway. Thanks again. G.
- Your technician, Matt, winterized my oil furnace on Dec. 6, and I wanted to tell you that he is a credit to your company. Clean, neat, knowledgeable and polite all fit his work habits. Wish you all the best season’s greetings and while you’re at it, have a great year of business for all of 2013. R.H.