HOW DO AIR SCRUBBERS HELP?
Like we mentioned above, Air Scrubbers kill airborne irritants, allergens, odors, and RNA viruses.
- Kills up to 99% of the airborne irritants in your home. Bacteria, allergens, dust, etc.
- Helps to GREATLY reduce colds, coughs, RNA viruses and other common illnesses.
- Reduces odors. Pet odor, smoke, food, etc.
- Keeps the home cleaner. Far less dust will build up in your home.
- Easier breathing for everyone, but especially allergy sufferers, asthma sufferers, small children, elderly, and anyone who has breathing issues.
WHAT DOES IT REDUCE?
The technology used by the air scrubber is aggressive and attacks the irritants rather than being passive and trying to collect them, like an air filter. This ActivePure® technology leads to a GREAT reduction in surface germs, airborne germs, and sickness.
HOW IT WORKS
The Air Scrubber uses ActivePure® technology to send out scrubbing particles into the air that attack the airborne irritants. Most systems use a traditional filter that tries to catch these things as the air passes through the system. The Air Scrubber is far more active, actually going after the debris in the air. This technology was developed by NASA, and is used in labs, hospitals, and you guessed it, spaceships! The Air Scrubber plugs directly into your ventilation system and starts working right away. It's very much a "set it and forget it" type of system, which makes it VERY easy on homeowners.